martes, 15 de abril de 2008

Southside


Me gusta mucho mucho este tema. Me encanta la letra, como cantan los 2, y me hace acordar a mis amigos, y eso que estan cerca mío. Muy buen tema, les dejo la letra:
I see myself in the pouring home
I see the light come over now
I see myself in the pouring rain
I watch hope come over me
here, here, here, here
we are now, going to the east side
i pick up my friends and we start to ride
ride all night, yea, we ride all day
some may come, Love, and some may stay
here we are in the pouring home
i watch the light man fall the comb
i watch a light move across the screen
i watch the light come over me
here, here, here
here we are now going to the west side
weapons in hand as we go for a ride
some may come, Love, and some may stay
watching out for a sunny day
where there's..
love and darkness and my sidearm
hey, elan, alone.
here we are now going to the north side
i look at my friends as they start to ride
ride at night yea, we ride all day
looking out for a sunny day
here we are now going to the south side
i pick up my friends and we hope we won't die
ride at night, ride through heaven and hell
come back, Love and feel so well.
Excelente.

No hay comentarios: